Scrubbing and drying in one pass
Years of industry-leading experience have taught us how to make scrubber dryers capable of doing an excellent job of cleaning floors. They are simple to operate and produce consistently good cleaning results regardless of operator.
Although our scrubber dryers are built to last, they are easy to maintain and service.
The Nilfisk-Advance products range from small cabled walk-behinds for hard floor cleaning in small areas to large battery-powered ride-ons that clean up to 6,200 m² per hour. In short, products for cleaning everything from light commercial areas to industrial premises.
Types of scrubber dryers we offer:
- mains-powered > simple to use and ideal for smaller areas
- battery powered walk-behinds > typically suited to medium-sized areas
- battery powered ride-ons > ideal for large areas and with very high productivity and flexibility
- all are flexible in use and boost productivity for a relatively low investment.
No matter what your choice: all our scrubber dryers scrub the floor quietly, efficiently and quickly, vacuum up liquid and leave the floor dry, streak-free and spotlessly clean – all in a single pass.
Choose from the left menu bar and read more about:
- selecting the right scrubber dryer (link til Cleaning advice)
- which hard floors can be cleaned?
- what is the productivity?
- which pads and brushes to use?
See also the information about EDS